Length must be 8 or more and contain numbers and upper and lowercase letters.
Public Health Release (Required):
Note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19. We will have many safety measures in place, but we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your time at camp. By visiting Live Oak Theatre at the Carol and Frank Morsani Center for the Arts you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Protective measures we will have in place include:
- Temperature checks upon arrival
- students will stay in the same small groupings for the duration of their time at camp
- hand sanitizing stations throughout the building
- cleaning/sanitizing of building after camp each day
- facemasks may be worn at your discretion (optional)
Please note: prior to the first day of camp, you must complete your extended profile in MyLiveOak.com and pay the registration fee or you will not be allowed to attend.